About the theme
Konark is a fully responsive multipurpose Zendesk Help Center (Guide) theme. The theme is a perfect balance between style and performance. All the elements of the help center are arranged in a way that keeps navigation super easy.
The theme comes with a large parallax image at the back of a floating search box at the center left of it all. It has a stunning full-screen layout with beautiful blocks and interactive design elements, which generate an airy and elegant feeling to the help center.
It follows latest trends in web design and features a brand new layout with a long list of features.
Fully responsive – Our responsive themes for Zendesk Help Center are designed for all kinds of devices and all major browsers. Your customers will be able to use your Help Center on any device — either on a large desktop or on a small smartphone. We ensure that the themes are cross-browser and cross-device compatible.
Multipurpose – The theme is feasible for any business or company. We can also update it with your branding style. For more information on branding – Please click this link.
An Extensively Custom Sidebar – This theme has a custom navigation sidebar that enables the help-center to be easy to use.
Custom Block Icons – Custom blocks are static links to any pages on your help center or your main website. It’s possible to change the link, icon, title, and description in each of them. You can hide a specific block or all of them in the theme settings and add more through customization.
This theme is somewhat configurable from the admin settings UI. You can look at the screenshots of the admin settings UI. If any bugs occur you get your problem fixed free of charge within 3 months after the purchase. You can contact us at any time after the theme purchase through ‘Email’ and get assistance.
This theme includes the following settings in the theme UI customization admin area:
Translation You can turn the translation option check to use dynamic content translations.
Colors (brand color, brand text color, background color, text color, link color).
Fonts (select from a list of font families Zendesk Theming provides). You can use custom web fonts (Google fonts or on your own) for this you have to buy our Developer Edition theme because you need to have code access to use fonts.
Brand You can add your company logo and can also add favicon for your theme
Images Add Home Hero image with the option to select hero background color and hero background color opacity.
Search Settings Enable or Disable Instant Search, Scoped search in knowledge base and scoped search in community.
Home Page Elements You can enable/disable the recent activity and show hero title
- Hero Title Write your own main heading to be displayed over the Main Hero background image.
- Knowledge base title Enable/Disable title to be displayed over knowledge base. You can also write your own heading.
- Show/ Hide Custom Blocks – you can enable/disable a set of icons on the homepage that can be used to link with anything (article, category, section, a page on your website, any page on the internet).
- Block Heading Write the heading for your custom blocks.
- Block description Write the description on your custom blocks.
- Custom Block Image you can add your own image to display on the Custom Blocks.
- Custom Block URL you can insert a url on your custom blocks.
- Footer CTA Enable/Disable footer CTA button on the home page.
- Footer CTA Logo Insert your own logo for footer CTA
- Footer CTA Title Write your own title for footer CTA.
- Footer CTA Button Title Write title for footer CTA button.
- Footer CTA URL Put URL for footer CTA button.
- Article Page Elements You can enable or disable article page elements :- Show sidebar of article in section page, Show author image and name, show comments on articles, user can follow a specific article, show recently viewed articles, show related articles and social media sharing on articles.
Section Page Elements You can enable or disable to show that users can follow a specific section.